Remote control the unit close to the assembly area.
The vacuum meter, the battery display and the vacuum lock have been moved from the machine to the control panel, which functions as a remote control. The operator can detach the control panel and control remotely closer to the assembly area where the operator can position and release the window centimeters from the area. On the previous generation the operator had to move between the assembly area and the vacuum lock.
This makes the machine even smarter and improves safety with less exposed components on the machine.
NEW GENERATION SMARTLIFT SL1008
TRACK YOUR UNIT
Track exactly where your machines are and troubleshoot from remote locations.
Tracking – SL1008 Outdoor has integrated IoT, and you can now track your machine on an App or on desktop. On the App you can follow:
1. Operational hours
2. Error codes – Remote Diagnostics
3. Online service log
4. Online message about mandatory service and maintenance checks
5. Tracking with GPS and GSM-module indicating the machines exact location and communication with 3G, 4G and 5G.
CONTROL BY NEED
The machine is now controlled by need meaning that the pumps are running according to how slow or fast you move the arm. On the previous generation the pumps ON the arm moved at a slow pace.
The advantages are:
1. The noise level is signiﬁcantly lower and gives a better work environment.
2. Less wear and tear on batteries, leading to longer operation time than the general 8 hours.
3. The oil consumption is improved substantially.
The new SL1008 Outdoor will only be available in Europe.